At Beares, we know that buying furniture is a big decision. Which is why, since 1930, we have made sure you will find something you love, every time you shop with us.
All our products are created using the finest materials and finishes and tested before you buy them, to ensure you get the quality you deserve.
We believe there is more to buying furniture than getting a great product at a great price, we pride ourselves on the highest level of personal service, customer care and delivering your new purchase within 24 hours.
When you buy from Beares, we make sure we deliver within 24 hours, so that you can enjoy your product on the same day you make your purchase.
From bed sets to state-of-the-art fridges, lounge suites, bedroom sets, dining room sets, washing machines, TVs, stoves and more in over 125 stores in South Africa and across Africa, you will find an excellent range of home essentials under one roof, in a Beares store near you.
And that's how Beares really cares about you.
THE LEWIS GROUP
Beares is a subsidiary of the Lewis Group, a leading retailer of household furniture, electrical appliances and home electronics. The retail brands are supported by the financial services arm, Monarch Insurance, which provides short-term insurance to the group's credit customers.
- We're established – our doors first opened in Cape Town 76 years ago.
- We're reliable and trusted – over 700 000 people trust Lewis to furnish their homes with quality service.
- We're accountable – we've been listed on the JSE Limited since 2004.
- We're accessible – find us in 780 stores throughout Southern Africa.
- We care – whether building schools or donating products, we make a difference in our communities by giving back.
- We are the only furniture group to offer same day delivery.
- We are also the only furniture retailer whose advertising is honest and transparent – including all compulsory costs in the monthly instalment.
Beares is conscious of its responsibility to contribute to the communities that support it. As a major furniture retailer in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland where many members of the community are affected by a lack of education, poverty and poor health, we are committed to assisting the people in the communities in which we do business.
Read more about CSI on our Lewis Group CSI website